– I am very excited for my upcomming residency at Signal Culture in Owego, NY from September 15 to September 29
– Teaching Intro To Robotic Art again at Dadageek this Fall, 2017
– A great converation with Rob Ray and Taylor Hokanson on Opposable Thumbs Episode 9
– Coming Soon! “NOPLACE”, a multi-sensory musical score and performance using robotic instruments, lights, shadows, DIY projections, and found recordings for Fusebox 2017 at Big Medium, Austin, TX.
– Two upcoming workshops, “Scoring Sculpture”, at The 2017 Fusebox Festival.
– This year’s Christmas concert #3, “The Stuttering Clock”, is at Colab Projects, Dec 23rd at 8pm. Facebook Invite.
– I was selected by Yesomi Umolu, Exhibitions Curator at the Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts at the University of Chicago as a finalist for the 2016 ArtPrize Time-Based Category!
– Showing “The Magnetosphere” at The Fed Gallery at Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, Michigan – running August 30th to October 15th.
– Creating Music for Mechanized Trees and Shrubs at the Blanton SoundSpace September 25th.
– Working on a performance with AMODA consisting of live video mapping and robotic percussion – August 26th at The Off Center
– I will be performing “In C” by Terry Riley with Zac Trager and Thor & Friends for “I Am Sitting In A Room: A Night of Minimalism” on May 28th at The Museum of Human Achievement. Horse Lords are also playing. Its going to be a really fun night!
– I will be performing at Northern Southern as part of Warm Ashes.
April 22, 2016
– I will performing improvised solo works at The Spiderhouse Ballroom on April 20th @ 10:45 sharp – the full BotParty show runs from 8 – 12.
2908 Fruth St, Austin, TX 78705
– My upcoming installation, “The Magnetosphere” will be featured at the 2016 FUSEBOX FESTIVAL
Opening Wednesday April 6th, 2016 – Sunday April 10th, 2016
– I will be performing at Northern Southern for the Blue Flames performance festival.
March 26, 2016
– Steve Parker and I performed on KUTX. Steve Parker on trombone and conch shell and myself on electric lamellophone and robotic instruments